Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

The annual posting of my favorite Christmas poem, taken from a Christmas card years ago, and this year's Christmas card insert. Thank you all for being a part of my life, even those of you I only know "virtually." I love you all!

Wishing you all a very Mery Christmas and the best of New Years!



Believe
Believe in Christmas Magic
Believe in Ancient Lore
Believe in a hundred impossible things
The New Year may hold in store

Believe in Heavenly Angels
In Santas and Elves by the score
Believe in a hundred impossible things
In Flying Reindeer and more

Believe in a Babe in a manger
In Wise Men and gifts galore
Believe in a million impossible things
You've never believed before

-Author Unknown

Currently feeling: holiday cheer

2 comments:

  1. A very happy Christmas to you and yours, Erin, and a blessed new year. Super picture of a handsome young man (gosh, isn't he growing up quickly!) And I love that poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poem and great pic! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!