Friday, January 02, 2009

In case you see old posts appearing as new....

For anyone who uses a feed reader for my blog, I want to issue an advance apology. In accordance with my new 101 List, I am starting to add/change labels on older posts. I don't think that will make them appear as new on the feed, but it might. But as I go through, I am also updating the dates on the occasional post, mainly the Round Ups so that they show up on the last day of the month they are summarizing. I do think that this will make them appear new again. Sorry about that! I should be done tinkering with the dates soon, so it shouldn't go on for days and days. Hang with me, okay?
Currently feeling: altering the space-time continuum

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!