Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Where did my formatting go?

I've been contemplating changing my blog template for a little while. Even done some window shopping, but I haven't decided on one yet. However, my formatting seems to have gone wonky recently. The date of the post is no longer showing up, and the font sizes seem to be mostly gone (they look fine in the sidebar but not the body). The time posted and comment link is also not where it should be (now at the top instead of at bottom near the labels). Most irritating! It's too late and I'm too tired right now to try and fix it. May be redecorating sooner than expected. I just wish they'd stop breaking things that were working just fine!

Currently feeling: grumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!