Monday, June 21, 2010

Broken Camera

Okay, well, broken might be big of an exaggeration, I hope. While we were in the mountains, I was lining up this photo:



When I noticed this:



Hmm, maybe something is on the lens and I can clean it? No, that didn't work. I blew it off, I wiped it down, I checked to make sure it wasn't just the screen on the camera (it's not). And based on the fact that it is more blurry or more clear as I zoom in our out, it has to be between the sensor and the lens.

See, no zoom:



Full 3x zoom:



But regardless, this is clearly something I cannot fix on my own. It still seems to be in warranty. Dad let me borrow one of his until mine comes back. Now I just need to find the time to mail it off.

After I clear out the 408 new work emails in my inbox....

Currently feeling: missing my clicker

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!