Monday, May 16, 2011

Excision Results: No More Melanoma!

The dermatologist office called. My results came back clear! The doctor didn't even call, just an office person. That's always a good sign. Not many people go from biopsy to cancer diagnosis to surgery to officially cured in less than 3 weeks! I'll get my stitches out on Thursday, and none too soon. They're really starting to itch.

After Thursday, I will have to see her every 3 months for a year, then every 6 months for 2 years, and if I can go all that time without having anything suspicious crop up, then I can go to once a year. (YOU should go once a year, too, okay?) Thank you for all the love, good thoughts, and prayers!

Currently feeling: pleased

1 comment:

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!