Saturday, May 14, 2011

Final Soccer Game - Spring 2011

Luke's final soccer game of the spring 2011 season was today, and I forgot my camera! I was not a happy camper. I'll blame it on the surgery and residual tiredness. I have progressed to being able to put on my own socks and tie my own sneakers, though. Yay me!

The game went well. I think we lost, but we kept it close. Luke scored another goal, which gave him 5 on the season, all in the last 4 games. As we did in the fall, all the soccer families gathered for a post-game party at a local bounce house place. Friends, pizza, bounce houses, and trophies. Life is good!





Currently feeling: victorious

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!