Friday, June 10, 2011

Thanks For the Love

I wanted to say thanks to all of you who have left comments or emailed me or left a message on Facebook about the "reduction in force" at work. I feel truly loved, thank you. There are some options being explored both by my actual employer and by the company that I did most of my work for. No one can make any promises, of course, but there are lots of people working on my behalf to keep me in the fold somehow, which I genuinely appreciate. We'll see how things develop next week.

I have a few blog posts that I had already typed up early last week when I had some time. They were supposed to be posted over the course of there rest of this week and this weekend, but they seem sort of silly and frivolous now. It's only been a day, and I'm still processing things. We'll see how I feel about them later.

Currently feeling: still spinning from recent events

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!