Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Lost Tooth

Luke quite literally lost his tooth today at school. He was terribly concerned, so he wrote the Tooth Fairy a note explaining the situation. Hopefully, she will be understanding. I imagine it's not her first time encountering this situation.



Before someone asks, the thing under the bed is one of those flat under-bed storage boxes. It holds out of season clothing that might still fit the following year. He's had one under his bed as long as he's had a bed, but it still amuses me that he felt like he had to draw it there. (It also never occurred to me that the Tooth Fairy is an actual tooth!)

Currently feeling: toothless (literally)

2 comments:

  1. He even drew the cannonball bed! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He even drew the cannonball bed! We love it!

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!