Monday, December 31, 2012

How can we rock without Dick Clark?



I can't believe this will be the first New Year's Eve without Dick Clark on television in my lifetime. He started his New Year's show in 1974, and he did miss one year when he had his stroke. But otherwise, he has always been there, until now. Makes me glad I stayed up last year to watch, not knowing it would be his last.

Sadly, sometime yesterday (in a fit of completing it's dastardly resolutions, no doubt), my body realized that, if it hurried, there was still time to get dreadfully sick before the end of the year! Yay. Thus, the birth of 2013 here on the east coast of the United States will also have to do without me for the first time in many many years. At this point, I think I'll be lucky to make it to 10 PM. I just hope this is not a sign of things to come for the next year.

Wishing you all a wonderful, happy, healthy 2013!
Currently feeling: not at all well

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!

    I'm sick too. But that is par for the course for me. I generally get sick between Christmas and New Year's. Very annoying. :P

    I hope you get better very soon!

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!