Tuesday, April 02, 2013

My Brother, the Author

This is one of those things that I've known about for quite some time, but there wasn't much point in sharing until it was time. My brother, Dr. Jacob C. Warren, is now a published author. He's had an Amazon page for a while now:


Jacob's Amazon Page


But he actually spotted his book "in the wild" at Barnes & Noble in Savannah, GA, about a week before it's official release.



That was on March 19. We knew that his editor (yep, he has one) and his publicist (yes, he has one of those, too!) were working on some television and radio appearances. He was flown out to L.A. a few days ago to film his episode of the PBS program Tavis Smiley.



Can I just tell you how trippy it is to see your brother's name on the cable information page? Awesome! But totally bizarre. Here's a quick screen grab of his actual appearance.



Since I was terribly awful about ever getting this posted, I'm not sure if you can still catch it on PBS or not. You might be able to find it online.

Oh, and the official website is now up and running, if you're interested:


AlwaysTheFatKid.com


As you can see from the above website screenshot, the book was also featured in the London Times. We are so very proud of him!

Currently feeling: go, baby brother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!