Friday, April 19, 2013

My Old Enemy....

Relevant super-short (13 seconds, safe for work) video clip:



We meet again, at last. My physical therapist had me doing stairs today. Well, stair is more accurate. I took my "bad" foot, used it to step up on the step, and brought my left foot up beside it. Then I stepped back down off the step with my good foot, and brought the bad foot to rest on the floor beside it. 10 reps, repeat twice. I did have to hold the rails for balance, but my ankle was holding all the weight. It was scary and uncomfortable, but I did it. In sneakers, even! So when I got home, I actually went *up* the stairs in my boots without crutches. Woo-hoo!
Currently feeling: hoping to stay on my feet this time

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!