Monday, June 17, 2013

Do I Work at the Tower of Terror?

Remember the storm that knocked out power to our house last week? This video was circulating at work this morning. Note the building on the far left. That's the building I work in. Video is only 11 seconds, and safe for work.



It seems to strike on the North-facing wall, near the northwest corner, somewhere around the 40th floor. I sit on the 39th floor and can see that window from my cube!! WAY too close for comfort. That had to be terrifying if anyone was on my floor near that wall. I think maybe I'm glad I was home with no power.
Currently feeling: no thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!