Thursday, June 27, 2013

Physical Therapy Complete


Image from WPClipart

Finished! I had my last physical therapy appointment yesterday. I'm not 100% yet (and I'm starting to think I may never be), but I'm at least 90%, and there isn't really anything more they can do for me. The rest will just take time. I have a list of exercises to continue with, probably for the rest of my life (if I'm smart), but they're all doable at home. In the meantime, I'm to stick with "it's okay if doing something is uncomfortable, but if it is painful, then stop" method of resuming my normal life. Going down stairs is still a bit tricky, but I'm working on it. As long as I can do Disney next year, I'll be happy! Wish me luck.

Currently feeling: done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!