Saturday, March 15, 2014

First Baseball Game



We survived our first baseball game! It almost didn't happen, since Luke was sick yesterday evening. We think something he ate didn't agree with him, because it was only one "incident," and he was fine by the time he woke up this morning. Play ball!



Fielding: played center, 3rd, and 1st. Stopped a grounder and tagged a runner out at 3rd.



Hitting: got a single in his only at bat, made it to 3rd on the next single and a fielding error. Picture above is a practice swing.



But this is him actually legging out his single. He had a big goofy grin on his face the whole time! So glad he is enjoying himself.



I, however, need to work on my manual focus skills with the camera. The fence was causing more trouble today with autofocus than it did at practice, even though I was sitting in essentially the same place. Maybe I'll get it figured out by the last game.
Currently feeling: play ball!

1 comment:

  1. I stink at manual focus, but I can change the focus "area" on my camera...I can do "multi", "center", or "flexible spot," which I can place anywhere within the viewfinder. Works great for fences or birds hiding amongst leaves. =)

    Glad L is enjoying the baseball! I couldn't hit anything to save my life. But he even "looks" like a baseball player!

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!