Sunday, April 26, 2015

Cat Seeds


I have no idea what is blooming and producing these fuzzy seeds, but they are everywhere. On Saturday, I noticed that one had landed in my (very dead) flower box. I joked with Luke, asking him what he thought would grow from it? "A kitty!" Well, what other answer should I have expected from him?

Well, the joke was on me!


THIS is what my husband found Sunday morning. Guess they really were cat seeds! (For the record, this is our neighbor's cat, though he frequents our property quite a bit, most commonly on the deck rail or on top of the carport columns.)

Currently feeling: impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!