Saturday, October 08, 2016

Project 365 - Fabulous 40 - Oct 3 to Oct 8

click picture to enlarge
  • Oct 3, 2016 - Look Mommy, I'm a big girl now! I can get on the counter all by myself.
  • Oct 4, 2016 - Lunch at CNN Center with my manager, who is in town for a meeting.
  • Oct 5, 2016 - My family is a bit obsessed with tracking Hurricane Matthew today.
  • Oct 6, 2016 - Luke's idea of a perfect day off: video games, kitten in the lap, pizza for lunch!
  • Oct 7, 2016 - Happy 12th Birthday, Luke!! You must blow out a candle on your actual day.
  • Oct 8, 2016 - And it's 12th Birthday Party time! We're hosing my parents and DH's mom as Hurricane Matthew evacuees. All we can do now is hope and pray. Unfortunately, due to the same hurricane, BIL, SIL, and the nieces weren't able to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!