Saturday, December 31, 2016

Project 365 - Fabulous 40 - Dec 26 to Dec 31

click picture to enlarge
  • Dec 26, 2016 - The round of Double Twelve Dominoes where I scored 65 in a single play!
  • Dec 27, 2016 - Rey decided to "help" with the waffles this morning. I went to the refrigerator to get the eggs, and when I turned around, I saw her head down in the flour bowl. It wasn't until she lifted her head that I realized she had her front paws in there, too! I had to grab her before she ran off and got flour *everywhere.*
  • Dec 28, 2016 - First kitten casualty. The lid for this is now in my trashcan in hundreds of pieces.
  • Dec 29, 2016 - Why was the bowl moved 15 ft (4.5 m) from the laundry room into the kitchen?
  • Dec 30, 2016 - So much for stitching! Good thing she's so stinkin' cute.
  • Dec 31, 2016 - Happy New Year's Eve! Wishing you all a most wonderful 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!