Thursday, February 12, 2004

Tums are my friend!

This is my punishment for bragging about how good I had been feeling lately. I have not felt good at all this week. And how on earth can I be nauseaus and hungry at the same time? It just makes no sense. I've also started having heartburn. I knew it was coming, but ever since giving up caffiene about 18 months ago, I've almost never had it, so having to live with it again has been a bit of an adjustment. Thank goodness for Tums! By the way, I can't say enough good things about the Smooth Dissolve kind. They may be more expensive, but they are totally worth it! I always hated the way the old kind just hung around with that chalky aftertaste forever. These taste a little better, aren't quite as chalky while chewing, and then they're gone! I don't feel like my mouth and throat stay coated forever. Yay! I know, probably TMI. Sorry, but given that I will be discussing my pregnancy for quite a while, you may as well get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!