Thursday, February 26, 2004

We're fine

For anyone concerned about us here in the metro-Atlanta area given the latest weather, DH and I at least are just fine. I even drove into work this morning (early!) as planned. It was not the most fun drive I've ever made. My usual rule is that if there is winter precipitation sticking to the road, I don't go in. But I really had to if I wanted to go to Myrtle Beach, and I can't really afford the whole day off. Barely got above 30 mph, but I did make it. Steve just called me from work, and he is safely there, too. Will probably take longer to get to Myrtle Beach than I had planned, given that the east side of town was hit even harder, and the area between Atlanta and Augusta may still be slushy, but as far as I'm concerned, I will still be going. Everyone in the area, be careful and stay safe! See you when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!