Wednesday, September 01, 2004

International baby

My friend Cyndi has returned from her three-month work-related trip to Italy. She and I met up today briefly, just to say hi and catch up. She just returned yesterday, so she's still a little, um, spacy from the trip, to say the least, but it sounds like she had a fabulous time. Cyndi is quite the experienced international traveler, having spent a great deal of time in Paris just a couple of years ago during the Ga Tech architecture study abroad program.

While in Paris, she became entranced with what was *the* baby toy for all French children. It's a small plastic giraffe. She said at the time that she wished she knew someone with a baby so she could buy one. Well, upon finding out that I was expecting before this European trip, she decided that our baby would indeed have one of these little giraffes, and she specifically sought one out on her weekend trip to Paris. How many babies can say that? "Why yes, *my* chewy toy came from Paris! Yours is just from Target." LOL Thank you, Cyndi! I'm sure he'll love it.

And, it's just so darn cute, I have to show you:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!