Monday, October 11, 2004

And now, a few words from Luke's mother....

Yes, this really is Erin, not her brother posting for her. Thank you all for your well wishes. Not only are we home (we actually came home early Sunday afternoon), but I think we are finally over the hump. There were several minor complications at each stage of the game (labor, delivery, recovery, breast feeding, etc), but they all compounded each other to the point that myself, my husband, and even my mother became overwhelmed, not only emotionally, but physically, above and beyond the already insane yet "normal" demands of new parenthood. We had a pretty good day yesterday (obviously, or they would not have let us come home), and an EXCELLENT day today (Monday), so I think the worst is behind us.

Not sure when I'll be around again, but I promise to try. And for everyone looking for a picture, one is below, and the rest can be found at our Webshots baby album. None of them are labeled yet, and they are often a bit out of order within the album itself, as the photos were taken with different cameras and simply "batch" uploaded. Hope you enjoy them, and I'll get it all labeled, captioned, and arranged to my liking sometime, maybe before he turns 20! LOL

Introducing The Gaston Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!