Sunday, February 13, 2005

I've been published!

Okay, so I forgot to tell you the week it actually happened, but I was published in a weekly internet column! :-) One of my favorite Disney sites, AllEarsNet.com, has a weekly column where they answer questions that don't seem to be answered on their site. Now, it is *rare* that there is a question their site doesn't answer somewhere, and much of her column is devoted to answering things you can find on the site (please read, folks!). But every once in a while, someone asks something that isn't listed. Like me! DH and I have decided, after much debate, to continue with our annual Disney/Spring Training trip this year, despite having a then-5-month-old child. (Yes, we're nuts.) I knew about the Baby Care Stations at each park, but I couldn't for the life of me remember of the regular bathrooms in the parks had changing tables in them (shows how much non-parents pay attention to such things), and I couldn't find the answer anywhere! So I asked "Anita Answer," and she answered me! Isn't that cool? It's actually the second time I've had a question answered (out of two times I've asked; not bad). Okay, so this is really silly, but I personally read that column every week (you never know what kind of tips you'll pick up), so I thought it was rather nifty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!