Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Look Mom, no pillows!

Okay, so I know this seems to have become the Luke blog, but it *is* a place for me to write about what is going on in my life, and well, Luke is a huge portion of that. Hope no one minds. I'll get back to other stuff (like baseball starting, YAY!!) eventually, just as soon as Luke stops learning new tricks every couple of days.

Guess who can now sit without support. He can't get into a sitting position by himself yet, but if I sit him down, he doesn't fall over. He can bend forward and reach side to side, all without toppling (well, until he starts getting tired). Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!