Wednesday, May 11, 2005

If I had $1000....

... and a baby-sitter, I could be seeing Episode III tomorrow. ::sigh:: Atlanta is one of the 10 cities that were chosen for a charity screening a week in advance of the official opening. $500 gets you a general admission ticket. $1500 gets you a reserved seat. Uh-huh. I probably would have gone alone, but this is a movie I *really* want to see with DH, so not only do we not get to see it tomorrow, we don't even get to see it a week later. We'll just have to wait until Memorial Day weekend. $1000 is all it would have taken.

But I don't, and I don't, so I'm not. And even if I did have that kind of (spare) money laying around, I seriously doubt that is what I would spend it on. There are so many other things we need, and even more that we just want that would be a much better use for that kind of moola. But a girl can dream.

Currently feeling: wistful

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!