Thursday, January 19, 2006

And now a fever

Because, you know, that will certainly help the teething crankiness, right? Sheesh! I'm sure it's from the shots he got at his pediatrician appointment last week which "may cause fever and/or rash 7-10 days later due to the live virus." We're at day 8. Joy. I just hope this doesn't crash my weekend plans. I'm supposed to be going out to be with, you know, adults I'm not related to on both Saturday and Sunday, but I don't think it's fair to abandon DH to cranky baby two days in a row. I'm committed to Saturday, but I can still back out of Sunday if need be. I just hope there's no need.

Currently feeling: intemperate

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!