Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Remember


by Blinkie Obsession


I imagine anyone from the stitching community I frequent already knows about Laura's passing by now. I didn't know her well, but her death is having quite an impact on me for a multitude of reasons, not all of which I can list here, so I won't even try. Just a not-so-gentle reminder that life is short, and we need to remember that.

Remember to say "I love you" to those who matter. Remember that YOU *are* loved. Remember to do something for yourself every once in a while. Remember that other people have feelings, too. Remember to enjoy life. Remember the life lessons you have learned, but let go of the regrets. Remember those who have gone before. Remember those who have made a difference in your life. Remember to thank them if you can. Remember that you touch the lives of other people every day, whether you realize that or not. Make it count.

Currently feeling: sorrowful

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing the impact people you've never met in person can have on your life. I hope we all remember your wise words for a long time to come. Thank you for writing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - I may (if its ok) post them on my blog. Your words definately sum up how alot of us feel. Thanks Erin.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!