Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm juggling!!


by Melissa's Moments


Okay, so I can only do it for about 5-10 seconds at a time. And I'm using scarves, not balls. But I had the total figure-8 "cascade" pattern going on, and I was staying more or less within the established horizontal and vertical planes (they say to imagine you are juggling in a small phone booth, without hitting the walls or the ceiling). My arms are tired! I can see that I will spend more than a few days in the next month or so with sore arms, but it will be worth it. Just the look of amazement on Luke's face during those few seconds was enough to tell me that learning to do this will be SO worth it!
Currently feeling: excited!!

1 comment:

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!