Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm sorry, I misspoke

Dear Universe,

I'm afraid there has been a misunderstanding. Yesterday evening, when asked about my day, I commented to my husband that Monday had been a little bit boring. I understand you were listening to that conversation (as you usually are), and I would like to apologize for that small misspeak. What I meant to say was that yesterday was a very calm and relaxing day. I appreciate that you took note of my words and that you made an effort to make my day today more interesting. I had a wide variety of problems issues challenges opportunities presented to me on several different projects during business hours. While I certainly appreciate the gesture, my day was a bit too interesting for my usual tastes. Perhaps there is a happy medium that could be reached? I promise to be more careful and precise with my use of language in the future, and I genuinely look forward to any future "calm days" you would like to send my way. Thank you again for your understanding and attention.

Sincerely,
Erin, Project Manager

Currently feeling: be careful what you wish for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!