Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Important Wolverine Movie Info (no spoilers)

If I am still to be the Movie Muse, I guess I should provide the occasional movie news, yes? Here is some important (non-spoiler) Wolverine news, for anyone who might actually get to see it Friday (don't think I will be one of them, boo-hoo):

"Director Gavin Hood says the theatrical version of "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," due out Friday, features two different "Easter egg" endings. The short bits of footage play after the credits and reveal important information about key characters. Hood says the two endings play on separate prints, so different theaters may show different footage." --quoted from this article (also no spoilers)

Just FYI!

Currently feeling: ready for summer movie season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!