Friday, May 01, 2009

Every Day in May 2009



I got this link from a lady I follow on Twitter, and I thought it sounded like an excellent idea! It is just as simple as it sounds: pick some activity, and do it every single day in May. The author will be painting. I debated what to do, including digital scrapping (need to get back to that), but I finally settled on reading. I have really been missing reading lately, and I was already thinking of trying to set aside some time each day to do it. So I will!

Every day in May, I will read a book for at least 20 minutes. Doesn't matter which book, doesn't have to be the same book each day, doesn't have to be a new book (can be a reread). It simply has to be a book that I want to read for pleasure. Perhaps doing that for 31 days can help me get back in the reading groove.

Anyone care to join me?

Currently feeling: hopefully like reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.

    I do read almost every day right now, so that would be way too easy.

    I could resolve to knit every day. I've totally lost my groove there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this a couple of times. Unfortunately it's already May 2nd here and I didn't come up with an idea. I'd like to... get some sleep every day (night) in May!

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!