Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's going to be a long new year

As expected, last night's semi-success at getting the child to sleep in his room again was just temporary. He was simply too tired to fight anymore then. Tonight? Plenty of energy and took over 2 hours to get him to stay in bed (somewhere around 10:30). I can't fight him like this for another couple of weeks; I don't have the mental or physical energy. We'll try various other tactics over the coming days. Wish us luck.

Currently feeling: so tired

1 comment:

  1. I can send you a smudge stick and a few magic crystals if you think they would help. Sometimes doing some sort of ceremony to banish the monsters works.

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!