Saturday, April 13, 2013

Disabling Anonymous Comments


Image from 123RF Stock Photos

Hopefully, this will not affect most people who actually read my blog on a regular basis, but I am disabling the option to leave anonymous comments. I think I can count on one hand the number of real/valid anonymous comments I've received in the last almost 10(?!!) years of blogging, and the volume of spam has increased to almost unmanageable levels in the last few months (probably due to my post about Luke's last birthday). If this causes and issue for any of my "real" readers, please let me know! erinmarie AT rocketmail DOT com
Currently feeling: tired of the evil secret agents

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!