Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy 2014!


Image Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos

I was trying to come up with an elegant and meaningful year in review collage, but these kept jumping out at me, and it struck me as funny (maybe I'm just in a weird mood).


Click to biggify.


That is every manicure I had in 2013! (And I did them all myself, too.) There is a small group of us who exchange pictures of our various manicures, otherwise I wouldn't even have these. I think I lean towards red/pink, purple, and teal, what do you think?

As usual, I will try to keep the blog more up to date in the coming year, and if I'm lucky, I'll get some of those from August (and September, and October, and....) published from the draft file, too, though it does mean more non-linear blogging, sorry.

I admit, I am not sorry to see 2013 go. I know we have to take the bad with the good, but it was still a frustrating, disappointing, and painful year in many respects (not all of which ever made it onto the blog). 2014 is already shaping up with two good things and two expected (though not guaranteed) sad things. Trying to remember to just keep swimming.... Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2014!!
Currently feeling: gearing up for the new year

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!