Monday, February 10, 2014

Movie Muse Shorts: The LEGO Movie



Everything is awesome!

If you know nothing else of this movie, you probably know that phrase. Awesome might be overstating things a bit, but we really liked this movie, all three of us! (And I just have to say that not having to screen every single movie before he sees it is, in fact, quite awesome.) I actually didn't have very high hopes for it (some of the direct to video LEGO offerings have been rather painful), but this was great fun. Some people were a little upset about the twist (a friend's son burst into tears and had to leave the theater; I don't consider it that traumatic), but I actually thought it added to the story. And just so you can be cursed (like the rest of us) whether you've actually seen the film or not, here is THE song. It *will* be stuck in your head for days and days (was almost a week for me). Don't say I didn't warn you....



Currently feeling: like dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!