Saturday, February 01, 2014

Riker's Beard: A Conversation With Luke


Original image Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos, modified by me

"Can we watch Star Trek?" Five little words that make me tremendously happy! Today, we were getting ready to move on to Season 2 of ST:TNG. I asked him to put in the disc....

Luke: Mommy, the person on the front of the first Season 2 disc looks like Commander Riker. But he has a beard. Is it him?
Me: I don't know, we'll have to see.
[The disc starts, showing very short clips of each major crew member while the music plays.]
Luke: Yes, it's him. I can tell by the smile.
Me: :-)

Currently feeling: boldly going

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!