Saturday, August 01, 2015

Operation MCU Catch Up

Image from FernbyFilms.com

We want to try and make sure that Luke has seen all of the necessary Marvel Cinematic Universe films by the time Avengers 3 hits theaters in 2018. He should be old enough to go to PG-13 movies sight unseen by then. We saw Ant Man in the theater last week and figured that would be a good one for him, but we had already discussed that Captain America should be his first Marvel film, and I really had my heart set on that (Cap is my personal favorite). So, I guess it's time to get that ball rolling. Tonight, Operation MCU Catch Up will commence with Captain America: The First Avenger in 3... 2... 1....
Currently feeling: ready to avenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!