Friday, May 02, 2008

Movie Muse Short: Iron Man

Yeah, BTW, I do still *occasionally* make it to the movies, and I may even get around to writing my first full review since last June! But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Saw Iron Man. Awesome. DH (who read the comic) and I (who reads no comics) both greatly enjoyed it. Probably in the top 5 of comic book movies for us. Below X-Men (and X-Men 2, really), Spider-Man, and Batman Begins; roughly on par with Spider-Man 2 for us. Better than Transformers, Spidey 3, and X-Men 3 for sure. Robert Downey Jr. Rocks, as usual. Is it the *best* movie I've ever seen? No, but exceptionally good for this type of movie, and a whole lot of fun! If you like this type of movie or Downey Jr., then I can almost guarantee you will not be disappointed. And there is a coda (little piece of footage after the credits end), so do stay until the credits are over.

I pity the rest of the summer flicks having to live up to this one. Iron Man will be a tough act to follow!

Currently feeling: already enjoying the summer season

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!