Wednesday, September 29, 2010

101 Things Version 2 - One Year Left

My 101 Things in 1001 Days List - Version 2.0, just in case anyone hasn't seen it by now.

Current stats:

Begin Date: January 1, 2009
End Date: September 29, 2011
Time Remaining: approximately 365 Days
Items Completed: 32

Well, I can honestly say I thought I would be much further along on this by now. I was all gung-ho at the half way point and really expected pick up the pace. That was just over 4 months ago, and I feel like we've been out of town the entire time since! Hard to get much done on the list when you're never home. (Of course, I also need to remember that several items are "over time" type things that I am working on.) With Kindergarten now in the mix, things have gotten even more constrained restricted frenzied. Now that the Labor Day holiday is passed, I hope we can set up some kind of routine that might allow me to slot in a few more things over the course of the next year. Cooler weather will also allow us to do some of the outside type things, like the zoo. One year left. Wish me luck!

Currently feeling: watching the days slip by

1 comment:

  1. You really ought to cross through the non-fiction book requirement since you have completed that part of the item. It can only encourage you. And I searched for a pretty good explanation of my favorite fish recipe so I wouldn't have to type it out. http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/main-courses/tasty-tilapia-in-a-pouch/
    I use just a touch of butter/olive oil, squeeze on a little of the lemon juice with the slices, and season with whatever sounds good (usually Tony Chachere's or Old Bay). We usually use tilapia, but any mild fish would be fine. You could even experiment with adding other veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, etc. Easy, easy, easy!

    ReplyDelete

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!