Sunday, September 05, 2010

2010 CD Calendar - 9 months late

For the past several years, I have done a CD calendar for family for Christmas. (See previous iterations: 2007, 2008, 2009) This year, I thought I had lost it in the December laptop crash. Turns out that I did have the files backed up, and I had fully complete layouts for January through September. Those were printed and distributed at Christmas. I also had the "empty" templates ready for October, November, and December, but I had lost the program I needed to plug in the photos. With Dad's help, I downloaded the demo version this summer that gave me just enough time to finish it up, and I finally got the last three months printed and passed out to the recipients over Labor Day, so I can now show it off. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.














Currently feeling: late!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!