Thursday, January 05, 2012

Project 365 - 2012 Edition

Some of you may remember that I did Project 365 in 2009. Almost every day for a year, I took at least one photo. I actually wasn't sure if I could do it for a whole year, and I missed a day here or there, but I did it! I really enjoyed it (most of the time), and I learned a ton about my camera and how to use it. I've wanted to do it again for a while. Why not this year? And given that I have a spiffy "new to me" camera, I figure it's time to put her through her paces.

As I did last time, I will be posting (probably not daily, but somewhat regularly) on my Project 365 blog. The URL is the same as before, so if you're still subscribed, you should already be seeing the new posts. I will also be posting the "summary mosaic" on each month's round up, just as before, and there will undoubtedly be some overlap with Project 365 photos and things like Wordless Wednesday. Hope you enjoy!

Currently feeling: photographic

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!