Thursday, April 05, 2012

Erin's Summer 2012 Movie Picks

Can you believe it? We're only one month from the release of the first summer blockbuster, and is it going to be a doozy! DH and I are so excited, we're practically beside ourselves. It's actually a fairly quiet summer for us in terms of movies. Last year, I think we had 13 definite films on our list. This year? Only six, but they're six really good ones! Quality, not quantity, and I can't think of any higher quality than Joss Whedon's Avengers, Pixar's Brave, and The Dark Knight Rises. Everything else is just gravy. I also listed a few films that are on our "maybe" list, meaning only if we get really bored *or* that I need to know more about them before I decide (like Prometheus or Abraham Lincoln).  So here's what we're looking at! Did I miss anything you're especially looking forward to?

Definite:
  • The Avengers - May 4
  • Men in Black III - May 25
  • Brave - June 22
  • Ice Age: Continental Drift - July 13
  • The Dark Knight Rises - July 20
  • The Bourne Legacy - Aug 3
Maybe:
  • Battleship - May 18
  • Prometheus - June 8
  • Rock of Ages - June 15
  • Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - June 22
  • GI Joe: Retaliation - June 29
  • The Amazing Spider-Man - July 6

Currently feeling: ready for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!