Saturday, July 24, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me

Unfortunately, I am still up (trouble sleeping).  But today is my 28th birthday.  Technically, I don't think it will be official until almost 5 pm, but close enough.  LOL  No big plans, though.  I think dinner at The Cheesecake Factory is about the only thing I even want.  My grandparents sent me some money, and I honestly can't think of anything to spend it on.  (I am expressly forbidden to spend it on the baby.  I have to buy something for *me.*)  Probably some books or DVDs.  Who knows.   I'm sure I'll come up with something.  If nothing else, I'll save it to buy something nice to wear for our first set of portraits after the baby arrives.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!