Wednesday, July 28, 2004

The Friday Five - from 07/23/2004

Seeing as I can't sleep at the moment, I thought I would actually jump into this as so many of my blogging friends (see sidebar) have. I'll catch up from last week and do my best to play along every week going forward (though probably on Mondays, not Fridays). I'll also start on the stitching question of the week next week. So, without further ado, The Friday Five:
1) who was your favorite band/musican when you were younger?
I don't know that I ever really had a favorite.   Most any 80s "hair band" would suffice.  I guess I'll go with Bon Jovi.
2) why?
Something about their music just spoke to me.  Unlike most of the rest of the hair bands of the era, this one stuck.
3) are they still your favorite/one of your favorites? 
Yes, that's why I chose them as a favorite.
4) what is your favorite of their songs? 
"Livin' On a Prayer" is still one of my favories; I smile each time I hear it.
5) are there any specific lyrics you hold dear?
From "Bed of Roses"
About all of the things that I long to believe
About love and the truth and what you mean to me
And the truth is baby you're all that I need

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!