Friday, July 16, 2004

Yes, the baby has a website

I've been emailed this question a few times over the last week, so I thought I would post it here for good measure.  The baby's website is officially up and running.  Pretty much all that is currently there are the monthly updates I send out.  I imagine it will be much more "hopping" once he actually arrives (well, assuming I have the time, that is, ha ha).  Don't feel compelled to visit or read if you're not really interested.  I just know some are, so I wanted to let you know it was there.  If you want to receive the monthly updates via email, just drop me a line (you can use the email link in the left "star" box).  But again, don't feel like you have to.  I'm not trying to drum up interest.  I already send it to 45 people, but it's easy to add you if you want.  (Am I being wishy-washy enough for you?)
 
Oh, and it's a Geocities free site, so that means pop-up adds and limited hits per day.  So if you can't access it right away, try back in a few hours or a couple of days later.  One of the prices you pay for a free site.  Maybe when I rejoin the ranks of the employed, I'll actually spring for my very own domain and ad-free hosting.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!