Sunday, March 20, 2005

We're back; don't ask

A few of you know where we went this past week. I'm not ready to talk about it yet. Let's just say that very little, if anything, went even vaguely according to plan, and I'm not sure anyone had any fun (though they keep insisting they did). I'm rather upset about the whole thing, plus a few "extra" things that have gone wrong since we left. Maybe if I can ever get around to typing about it without tearing up (some good, but mostly bad), I'll post. And I'll definitely give a link when Mom gets the pictures uploaded (as she's the only one who took any). I'll just leave it at this: I've never been so happy to be home from my favorite place on earth, and I'm threatening not to ever leave the house again, at least not until Luke is about 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!