Saturday, March 23, 2013

Baldness: A Conversation With Luke


Original image Copyright (c) 123RF Stock Photos, modified by me

We officially introduced Luke to Star Trek: The Next Generation today. He saw several episodes when he was younger, but it's been years. I was trying to wait until he was old enough to listen and understand (more of) what was going on. He's not very good with names (ever, except maybe Pokemon), so I was quizzing him on some of the characters this evening, when....

Me: So who is the Captain?
L: I don't remember his name.
Me: Describe him.
L: He was wearing a red suit, and he looks kind of old.
Me: What about his hair?
L: What hair?
Me: The Captain's hair. Did he have any?
L: Almost.

Currently feeling: harried

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!