Monday, April 25, 2005

Calendar vs. Thermometer

And I'm afraid the thermometer is winning! When we last had The Weather Goddess upset with us, it snowed in March. Now it is the last week in April, and we're having frost warnings! Yesterday, it never got above 55 degrees, and the low was in the low-30s. Today did approach a "normal" temp of mid-60s, but the low for tonight is in the low-40s. BRRR! I can't remember the last time we had to turn on the heat this late in the year. We were running the A/C full blast just last week to combat temps in the 80s. I'm not complaining, mind you. The longer we hold off on the insanely hot temps, the happier I'll be. It's just weird. And I know we aren't the only ones. According to the folks on the BBs I frequent, the weather seems to be flipping out all over the world. Perhaps it will be cool with plenty of precipitation this summer? Yeah, I'll hold my breath for that one.
Currently feeling: chilled

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!