Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A few less owies

My foot is mostly recovering. I still can't walk normal yet, but I'm only slightly limping, and carrying Luke is much easier now. It aches all the time now, but in the way that a bruise does, so there isn't really much I can do about it. Come to think of it, that's really what is currently hurting: the bruising caused by the break. My entire toe took on a definite purple haze, though it didn't turn black and blue like I thought it might. It's slowly going away, but it's that part of the healing that is currently bothering me. I just have to wait, I guess. Oh well.

Currently feeling: bruised (literally)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!