Thursday, April 28, 2005

Two, two toofies... Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!

Yes, that's right ladies and gentlement, The Count as taken a peek inside Luke's mouth, and he has spied not one (which we knew about on Saturday), but two little teeth. They're sticking up 1-2 mm, I guess. Doesn't sound like much, but I assure you, it is. And they have to be about as sharp as beever teeth; owie! No more chewing on mommy's knuckles (or anything more delicate, for that matter). At least he's being efficient about it (i.e. both at the same time) and not making me go through the "my mouth hurts" whimpering twice in just a few short weeks. It's already about more than I can stand. We've tried everything: Orajel, Tylenol, water rings, teething beads, frozen washcloths, cold wet washclothes, dry washclothes, vibrating gum soothers.... anyone have any other ideas?

Currently feeling: chewed

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!