Wednesday, March 22, 2006

DH's turn

He seems to have some combination of what Luke had and what I had, which cannot be at all fun. Luke's appetite isn't back to normal yet, and he seemed really tired today, but otherwise he seems fine. Except for fatigue, I am generally well. I have started a barky cough, though, which doesn't make me happy in the slightest. That usually leads to bronchitis before it's all over. Can we please all be well in time for the weekend? Nothing planned, really, I was just hoping for some time to kick back and relax. Recouperation wasn't on the agenda.

Currently feeling: tired of everyone being sick

No comments:

Post a Comment

My apologies for not allowing comments from Anonymous users. I was getting way too much spam. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!